Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shutterfly Fan: Helping to Spread the Love

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.


It is not a secret. I am a huge fan of Shutterfly. Each year a huge majority of presents to Aunts & Uncles, parents, grandparents, etc. are from Shutterfly. I have a family share site (yes mom I know it needs updating) and Jackie has a family share site (her's needs updating too). I love to order prints, calendars, mugs, magnets, and have been eyeing up the canvas print and the throw blanket. How neat would it be to have a blanket with your favorite photo of all time for each of the kids?

Why am I sharing this? Not a normal blog topic. Yeah. I know. But you know I like taking pictures and so does Jackie. Here is where we get the majority of them printed. I also took the plunge and ordered Christmas cards this year and got 10 FREE. I can't send them to everyone so I thought I would share it here as well. Isn't it lovely?

Special thanks to Jen & Byron for taking the awesome family photos of us. I feel just a little bit trendier now and sometimes that is OK. Why would you like Shutterfly? I think they offer GREAT deals at GREAT prices. Wait for the deals like I do. I won't buy without a very good deal. In in an effort for full disclosure. I get $10 dollars for sharing this with you that will go towards Nana and GiGi's Christmas presents. If you have a blog look into Shutterfly's "help spread the word" program and see if you can't get $10 for sharing your projects on your blog. Best of all it didn't hurt to share how I save money and get great gifts.

Happy shopping. Where ever you shop and for whatever you shop for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...