Sunday, November 11, 2012

Adorable Baby Bunnies & Blog Business




These cuties will give you your daily "awwww" quota for sure. These little chunkies are the only litter for the 2012 year. If I am right we have two boys and a girl. While I won't have room for both boys, the black and white little boy will definitely stay. The brown boy will most likely find a home as someone's little pet. The little brown girl will stay and make additional babies for our tiny backyard rabbitry.  

As always I have lots and lots planned for the blog but I lack the time actually do something about it! That doesn't mean though you can't stay in touch. I frequently post to our facebook page updates about what is going on behind the scenes, interesting news, photos, recipes, and things I learn. Please take a moment to "like" our page and keep in touch won't you?

Never a dull moment as Jackie and I discuss and move forward on a creative business and I get ready to apply for a twelve week market garden course to start in January. The 2013 growing season will find me at a local farmers market or two and working my way towards being a full time farmer.

Also, don't forget to follow us on Pinterest (using the links to the left). You never know what creative and beautiful things we will pin there! Thanks for following along. We really appreciate you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...