Friday, December 30, 2011

In a Moment of Weakness

OK... I did it. I caved. I requested an invitation to:  



I have received this lovely email:

Hi!
Thanks for joining the Pinterest waiting list. We'll be sure to send you an invite soon. In the meantime, you can follow us on Twitter. You can also explore a few pins.

We're excited to get you pinning soon!
-Ben and the Pinterest Team

Honestly, it was a quick visit with my lovely cousin over Christmas that sold me. She teaches art and photography and finds Pinterest to be extremely useful in organizing. I thought... I want to be more organized. Sold! No longer will I have a folder on my hard drive labeled "Inspiration". Instead, soon... one of these days, I will have a Pinterest invite!

Do you have a Pinterest account?

4 comments:

  1. I just got one this weekend after my aunt was telling me about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nichole - Really!?! Do you totally love it? Is it easy to start using? Have you started pinning anything? Is it something you think you will use a lot or get old quick? So curious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren.........I have it.......I treat myself twice a day......it is sosososos fun! Go to Prairie Flower Farm and we can follow each other. I have found some wonderful things!

    Hugs, me

    Happy New Year sweet friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda! My invite came today! Just in time for the new year. I "think" I am following you now. Still trying to figure this out. I love the inspiration to be found.

    Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...