Friday, May 27, 2011

A Year Ago and Now

Wade Richard Klouda


One year. 




"There's nothing like a newborn baby to renew your spirit - and to buttress your resolve to make the world a better place."  - Virginia Kelley

I can hardly believe a year has past. I look back at the pictures of my baby son and I try to remember the days. I have to fight back happy tears. I remember years of loving on each one of Jackie's children and how much they mean to me. Holding several of them just hours after their birth. I remember little Seth holding my finger as we walked into a Target store and him asking me when I would have children that he would play with. I know he meant playmate. Now Seth could be babysitter. On one visit this winter Seth, Cade and Jude (Jackie's gentlemen) had fun doing the math of "how old they would be when Wade turned ___".  I am just focusing on year 1 for today and looking forward to year 2. 

Funny how life works out. Happy Birthday Dear Ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...