Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Canning Jars


These arrived today. A friend of my mother's has TONS of canning jars. I have another box of quart jars sitting in my living room. I think I am love.

I also gave away my first batch of lemon flavored kefir water! On Thursday my first batch of milk kefir should be done. I am a bit more nervous about that... knowing if it is "ready". Seems almost to easy. I have been reading and thinking a lot about diet change and what that commitment would look like. I keep hoping with this garden season I will finally have the means to drastically change and improve my diet but we are so water logged it is hard to know if we will even have a garden season.

I requested a book from my library, "Wild Fermentation" by Sandor Ellix Katz. I am excited to see what I can learn about fermenting food. I continue to find evidence that fermented food is good for a candida sufferer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...