Monday, September 17, 2012

What the Economic Crisis Really Means - And What We Can Do About It



Yes, ANOTHER video for you to watch. I would really appreciate your thoughts and feed back. I know our system has and is collapsing. Our little family even feels the affects of that. I don't have such an optimistic view as this video of a future Utopian society... at least not until Christ returns. My faith tells me there WILL be such a Utopian society on Earth but frankly things get a lot worse before they get better. I do think community, local projects, and technology mentioned such as 3D printers are amazing. Money is worthless we just haven't realized it... so what can we do to change things around? Is it possible? Clearly we can work to live within our means, live debt free, share what we have, repurpose, reuse, recycle, etc. Can we do more in the mist of a crisis? 

My passion remains with food. It is hard to explain but I want to help grow food. To feed my family and make some additional income to help take such a heavy burden off of Gary but also to feed the hungry and needy. What are your thoughts on this video? Are things getting worse or better? What is your family doing to prepare for harder times?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...