Thursday, February 23, 2012

My girls


It has been an unseasonably warm winter this year.  I can't complain seeing that I dread trudging through inches of snow with five little ones in tow.   Fewer lost mittens and less snowy wet messes is a plus in my book.  The lack of snow has made it so easy to bundle the girls and head out.  Some days it is a quick trip to the mailbox and others it is hours... and may or may not include a trip to the sandbox.  There is nothing like a little bit of sunshine and cool air.

Getting out and away from my to-do list, even for a moment, is always rewarding.  Too often my days are memories of matched socks and swept floors.  This, THIS is what I want to fill my days with.



We call this her "Lettie the Lion" sweater.    Precious.  Remember this.  

These two little girls make my day, everyday.  Big sister always loving her little sister.  Leading the way.  Holding her hand.  Covering her with a blanket when she falls asleep.  So Pure.  So much love.


Creating an entire world in which only they live.  Sharing moments with each other when I am only a spectator.   Mine.  You are mine.  


I'm so blessed to have these lovelies.  The relationship between girls can only be described in one word.  Special.  Yes, they are special.


Eden and Alette.  They are so close.  I can hardly imagine them apart.

I am so glad we have no snow.  I'm so glad we went outside.  I am so happy to have these sweet girls.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...