OK. You like to read our blog. Maybe not everyday (especially since we don't post everyday)... but often. We love our readers and we want to get to know you and it feels great knowing you are out there. Well, Jackie and I want to remind you of ways to can stay in touch with our Two Blue Houses and not miss a post.
- First, "Like" us on Facebook. We share pictures and comments on Facebook that we don't share here. Facebook not your thing? I completely understand. There are other ways to keep up.
- Second, join us on Networked Blogs. Networked Blogs is what publishes our posts to the TBH Facebook page and in the last couple weeks some posts haven't published correctly to Facebook. In order to not miss ap post. Follow us on Networked Blogs.
- Third, follow us on Pinterest.
- Fourth, not into the whole social/online networking thing but like to read our blog. Sign up for emails. Daily or weekly. You will get the latest and greatest sent directly to your email inbox. All you have to do is scroll to the bottom of the blog and submit your email address. It is that simple and trust me we aren't using your email address for anything.
- Fifth, at the top of the blog is the "blogger bar". You can search our blog from that bar, as well as, follow & share.
- Sixth, leave us a comment. If you have suggestions for ways you would like to stay in touch with us, types of posts you just love and would like to see more of, just want to wish us a happy day, or tell us about something you are working on... we would LOVE to hear from you. Really and truly.
It is that simple to stay in touch and let us know you are out there.
P.S. We are thinking about doing giveaways this year. How would you like that?!?