Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cuppow: Have You Seen It?

Cuppow... turn any wide mouth canning jar into a travel mug. Hello! Let me know when and where and thoughts about affordability if you see it. I am extremely curious.


"BPA free, durable, made in the USA & can be recycled."


“This is Cuppow – a new lid that lets you drink like a boss from virtually any wide-mouth canning jar. It’s a simple, eco-friendly alternative to poor-performing and messy disposable hot cups, and over-built and expensive travel mugs..." - Lovely Package


Looks neat to me. Oddly wide mouth canning jars fit amazingly well into the cup holders in our Saturn. We simply travel without a lid but it is always at the risk of major messes! I will have to keep my eyes peeled for this product. Do you travel with canning jars? Any solutions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...