Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ramblings with a Picture



So I am not quite getting that iPhone Instagram affect I want. I will have to keep working on it. It is supposed to have a very "polaroid" feel to the image.
Today I have to design, design, design for a couple projects I have going. It feels good to be back in the saddle so to speak. Also, the first of my tomato plant seedlings are poking their heads above the soil. I have lots more to start... 

Gary and I walked out and discussed the garden areas today and I realized I need a lot, lot, lot more seedlings. If the green house reaches 80 again (or seems to be likely to get that warm) I will be moving my seedlings outside for the day light hours to get the heat and rays. 

We picked up a bunch of 2 x 4's and some wood paneling from some friends of ours working on a kitchen remodel. Hopefully they will be able to return to use in our green house and elsewhere. We have so many projects to do it is crazy. It seems like moving the rabbits out of the greenhouse as the temperatures creep up is a priority. A long with breaking ground, cutting down trees, expanding the chicken coop, clearing a tractor path, putting up fences, getting the rabbits bred, etc. 

Can't think too much about that to do list right this second. I have to go design... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...