Monday, January 3, 2011

Chocolate Covered Peppermint Marshmallows

Gosh, hope you weren't expecting this to be a recipe, but look at what I have been indulging with..


Yes, a little bit of Christmas clearance from Target.

And heaven, tastes just like heaven.

So simple too I'm sure its a breeze to duplicate. Just marshmallows, covered in dark chocolate with a bit of crushed peppermint stick on top. With that said, I can honestly say some of you will be receiving some of this goodness next Christmastime!


And they are individually wrapped so i don't feel compelled to eat the whole darn box. These things are as close to magic as afternoon snacks get and may help me get through this today...



I know. This photo should come with a warning. But this is what laundry looks like after two weeks and seven people. The poor dog can't even get to her bed in the corner! Its creeping into the kitchen.... Okay, just one more and then back to laundry...

Enjoy your first day back!

2 comments:

  1. you have no idea how I love that last photo! as a fam of 6 we crank out our share of laundry, too....and on this monday it is piled high! those peppermint choc covered marsh's look a-mazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best "recipe" ever! The the that you can buy already made.
    The laundry shot, for a minute I thought you snuck into my house. :)

    Yanet of 3 SKBs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...