Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Waiting on Baby

The weather today in Ohio was amazing. Warm. Soft breeze. All the windows in the house were open airing it out. Making you hope that winter was really over. We are still waiting on baby... I am ready. I am ready to stop waiting. I am ready to stop being so large. I am ready to stop being swollen and sore. I am ready to get back to a more "normal" life. I was hoping a nice long walk with my boys would help bring on labor. I was able to take some really great photos while walking. 









The new baby's name letters are done and just need to be hung up. I am working on designing a birth announcement. We are just trying to keep up with minor chores even though I am itching for spring cleaning. Labor can start any day now... no one is more ready than I am.

Looking forward to the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...