This dog was born and raised on a city lot and when we moved here to the farm we were worried how she would adjust. She's been awesome. As I watch her move from sunny spot to sunny spot throughout the house, I think of how good a fit she is for us.
Want to get to know her better?
Sairi's top six favorite things to do...
- Bask in the sun. She moves from window to window warming herself on the floor.
- Eat baby mice. It's gross I know but I suppose they are a delicacy for a dog. Think baby spinach.
- Let the baby torture her. Maybe she doesn't love this but she will not protest or move. Her fault.
- Yoga. You should see her downward facing dog. Really.
- Chase things. Bouncy balls, cats, roosters, deer... anything.
- Sleep in my laundry basket. Whenever I can't find here, this is where she is...
Sairi's top six things she hates
- Brooms. Enough said.
- Rain. Getting wet in general.
- Cars parked in the driveway. She won't bark at the person, oh no, just your car.
- Roosters. She will chase and threaten them. She is very protective of her hens.
- Intense Sun. In the summer, she roams from shady spot to shady spot all day...
- Dog food. Why doesn't she like HER food?