(The kids at the beach a couple of Sundays ago...)
Some fun (and not-so-fun) things Lauren and I have going on this weekend...
- Friday night at my house means homemade pizzas and video games. And I do mean every Friday night. Its kind of a tradition.
- Saturday morning, Lauren will be picking up a trio of rabbits to raise in her backyard!
- I will be volunteering at my church in the nursery this Sunday morning.
- I hope to give my van one last good cleaning before it gets too cold... keyword: hope...
- Bake something yummy and warm! If I could, you know I would share! Come back next week for a perfect autumn recipe!
- Put the gardens to bed for the winter.
- I'm positive there are going to be a few loads of laundry in here somewhere... AND THE BEST PART...
- Lauren and I are (attempting) to host a fancy shmansy dinner party for some of our good friends ON THE CHEAP! Expect a full week of posts all about the thrifty decor and all the little extras to make your guests feel loved!
Hope you enjoy the weekend, too! See you next week!